- We experience hair fall due to many reasons which may be: Internal reasons like Heredity, Genes, Hormones, Some diseases causing alopecia or External reasons like Diet, Sleep, Stress, Water, Smoking, Harsh Hair Spa or Hair straightening etc.
- Almost all external factors causing hair fall can be changed in our favour with change in our lifestyle.
- Even after changing the lifestyle you still face hairloss issues than you can meet your doctor for hair treatment.
- Such Hair treatments can be inform of Topical Solutions, Oral Medicines, Injections of growth factors, Laser, Dermaroller etc.
Medical management of Hair Loss :
- Drugs that can counteract the effects of DHT ( Finasteride ) may help preventing Hair Fall and Hair Thinning. This is helpful for Androgenetic Alopecia cases where Hormonal Hair loss happens due to strong heredity ( male pattern baldness / Female pattern baldness ).
- The Use of topical Minoxidil also helps hair growth by stimmulating hair follicles to grow.
- Multivitamins containing Biotin, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3 and antioxidants with Protein suppliments may boost Hair Regrowth for baby hairs and can make hairs thicker.
ADORN ™ PRP ( Platelet Rich Plasma injections )
Why PRP TREATMENT for Hair-Loss?
- PRP or Platelet Rich Plasma is a Proven Hair Fall Treatment that prevents further loss in most of the alopecia cases.
- PRP Treatment is very safe as your own blood is used and so no side effects are there and it is well tolerated.
- PRP has shown good results when used for maintenance Hair Loss Treatment in a patients who can not take oral medications due to side effects or if one who do not want to take medications.
- PRP is also offered to patients Operated for Hair Transplant Surgery, for maintenance of hair growth..
- PRP Treatment for Hair-Loss is a targeted approach that delivers desired growth factors directly to concerned hair roots.
Like any other blood test, your blood is drawn at our clinic. We separate Platelet Rich Plasma from the drawn blood.
After applying a Topical Anesthetic, we stimulate the scalp dermis by PRP INJECTION directly around thin hairs and baby hairs. This causes micro trauma to the dermis to activate repair cells.
Some of PRP growth factors and their benefits:
- Platelet derived growth factor (PDGF): Promote vessel formation
- Transforming growth factor beta (TGF-b): Promote cell formation and differentiation.
- Fibroblast growth factors (FGFs): key players in cell and tissue formation.
- IGF 1: Like growth factor 1 (IGF–1): stimulate systematic cell growth in every part of the body.
- Vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF): Restore Oxygen supply to tissues when blood circulation is deficient.
- Epidermal growth factor (EGF): Promote cell generation and have healing effects.
Why consider your PRP Hair Treatment in Ahmedabad at ADORN?
- PRP Treatment at Adorn Ahmedabad is done by Plastic Surgeon with the most advanced techniques under strict aseptic precautions.
- It reduces the requirement of grafts needed for Transplant / Improves the result of Transplant.
- At ADORN, we have helped many patients to counter their Hair Fall with PRP Treatment.
- We have shown consistent results over years with our PRP HAIR TREATMENT.
Generic PRP therapy is known for its applications in sports, cosmetics, chronic pain problems etc.
Because doctors prepare plasma from your Blood, this technique has no side effects.
You may need 4-8 sessions for final desired results.
ADORN ™ Mesotherapy
- Mesotherapy is a technique based on superficial Microinjections, just below the epidermis, into the target tissues.
- The solution injected can contain a wide range of minerals, vitamins, amino acids, Nucleic acids and co-enzymes that can be tailored to each patient’s individual needs.
- Chances of result with Mesotherapy are better compared to commonly used Minoxidil ( Rogaine ) alone.
Why consider Mesotherapy for HairLoss?
Most forms of hair loss are caused by
- Hormone imbalances in and around the follicle.
- A lack of the right nutrients at the level of Hair Roots.
- Reduced blood circulation around hair follicles.
Why consider Mesotherapy Hair Treatment in Gujarat at ADORN ?
Our tailor made Mesotherapy Treatment tackles exactly those 3 problems which result in a stimulation of natural hair growth and immediate stopping of Hair Fall.
Other Non-Surgical Hair Treatment options for Hair Loss
- LLLT - LASER therapy for Hair Loss ( US FDA approved ) - Low Level Laser Therapy helps in hair growth.
- Dermapen - Dermaroller Treatment for Hair Loss. Dermaroller induces microtrauma to skin and hair follicles, which stimulates hair growth.
- Hair Fibers - It camouflages hair loss instantly. It can be used temporarily to mask the thinning areas to cover the bald patch.
- Injection Treatment for Alopecia Areata
- GFC injections - Growth factor concentrate. Stem Cell Therapy.