- Have localized collections of excess subcutaneous fat that is resistant to diet and exercise.
- Want to change the contours of their bodies.
- Are near their ideal weight and desire permanent contour changes.
- Wants weight loss / Reduction of fat from particular areas - like Belly fat removal.
- Desire permanent improvement in contour abnormalities caused by excess fat.
Intended Result of Liposuction Surgery
- An enhanced body contour is recognizable almost immediately, and will continue to improve as swelling subsides.
- Results are permanent, but if you were to gain a large amount of weight you might experience rippling of the skin in the treated areas (depending on your skin's elasticity).
- Liposuction is not a treatment for obesity but some weight loss will be there.
- If weight gain occurs following liposuction procedure, some fat might get deposited in areas that have been treated.Same way if one loses some weight after fat removal , the final result of liposuction improves.
- With the latest and world's Best Skin tightening platform available at ADORN like Embrace RF Bodytite Morpheus, now we can get wonderful skin tightening results and now we can avoid long skin excsion scars in some cases.
Procedure Description for Liposuction
- Liposuction is a day care procedure but it might need admission in some cases.
- General Anesthesia is usually used for safety and comfort.
- The Plastic Surgeon makes small incisions (less than ¼ inch long) in the areas to be treated, and a Micro Cannula (3.0 millimeters in diameter) is inserted into the incision with the Other end attached to a suction machine.
- The Liposuction Procedure may take an hour or more, depending on how many areas are involved and bulk of fat deposits in the treated area.
- To maintain a margin of safety, there is a limit on how much fat tissue can be removed during liposuction at one time.
- Cost of Liposuction in Ahmedabad India varies from 30000 ₹ to 160000 ₹ depending upon amount of areas to be treated, amount of fat, Technology used ( VASER / Power assisted PAL / tumescent SAL / LASER ), Experience of Plastic Surgeons.
Recuperation and Healing after Liposuction Procedure
- The same day after Liposuction Surgery / Body Contouring, you should be up and walking around.
- The patient usually goes home with a compression garment covering the treated areas. Compression is advised for about a month, since it helps reduce swelling and helps you achieve the final result more quickly.
- You will be ready to return to office work in three to five days and more active employment in ten to fourteen days.
- Bruising and swelling usually subside in two or four weeks. The final result of surgery is seen after two or three months.
- Avoid the sun until all bruising has subsided. A sunscreen should be used routinely; it is easy to get sunburned during recovery because of decreased sensation.
- Outcome after Liposuction Surgery can depend upon effective fat removal, skin elasticity, post surgical exercise, diet control and pressure garment.
- With more than 250 happy Liposuction clients all across the world ADORN is considered the best for VASER Liposuction Procedure in Gujarat. People traveling to India for VASER Liposuction prefers ADORN for their Liposuction Procedure due to Reputation of the Clinic.
Liposuction Surgery for Body Controuring
Liposuction procedure can be done for almost any part of body to improve its external appearance. The common areas for which patients demand Liposuction / Lipo Selection are: