- Most of the females after pregnancy have stretch marks and skin laxity on lower tummy. They get benefited with Tummy Tuck Surgery.
- Loose or sagging abdomen skin is frequently associated with gaping of the anterior abdominal wall Rectus muscles ( frequently secondary to multiple pregnancies or prior surgery ), which is called Divarication of Recti. Such female may experience difficulties in tummy workout. Such female can be benefited with tummy tuck procedure.
- A person who has lost significant body weight either by dieting and exercise or medicines or by any bariatric surgery or procedures can also opt tummy tuck for having flat belly.
- Occasionally patients with back pain, knee pain, rashes in groin, uncontrolled sugar may also get benefited by tummy tuck surgery.
Intended Result of Abdominoplasty / Tummy Tuck
- A smoother, flatter abdomen.
- Better Tone of Rectus Muscles.
- Reduction of Stretchmarks.
- Nice curves of waist.
- In the Procedure extra hanging belly skin is removed and skin from upper abdomen is Tuck to pubic area.
- LipoAbdominoplasty procedure is usually performed under General Anesthesia.
- Lipo Abdominoplasty is Combination of Fat Removal, Muscle Tightening ( correction of Divarication of Recti ) and Extra hanging skin removal ( Panniculectomy )
- Mini Abdominoplasty tightens the lower Tummy skin only ( shortest scar ). In this variation there is no scar around the navel.
- Modified Abdominoplasty addresses conditions where just the muscle wall or just the Abdominal skin requires repair.
- Extended Abdominoplasty tightens the Tummy and the flanks or sides (longest scar extending around the flanks onto lower back). It is performed when there is hanging skin even in flanks.
- Cost of Tummy Tuck in Ahmedabad India varies from 80000 ₹ to 150000 ₹ depending upon grade of the Lipo Abdominoplasty Surgery ( Mini Abdominoplasty / Panniculectomy / Full Lipo Abdominoplasty ) and the technology used for the Surgical Procedure .
Recuperation and Healing after Tummy Tuck Surgery
- Tummy Tuck requires two to three weeks of rest after the surgery.
- Patient should avoid any positions or activities which can exert stretch or tension on the scar to avoid any wound gap.
- One or two days of hospitalization or skilled nursing care or assistance at home is usually indicated.
- You will be encouraged to be move and walk regularly from very Same Day.
- Light activity is comfortable in 12 to 20 days. Sports will not be comfortable for about five to six weeks..
- Pressure garments should be used for most of the time in a day for four to six weeks
- Scars become faint after five to six months
- Some numbness can be experienced around the scar for long.
- With more than 150 happy Lipoabdominoplasty clients with amazing Body Transformation stories all across the world, ADORN Cosmetic Clinic Ahmedabad is considered the best for Abdominoplasty in Gujarat.
Differences Between Mini and Full Tummy Tuck
- With a Mini Tuck the area at and above the navel ( Umbilicus ) is not treated, so there is no scar or Repositioning of the navel.
How Safe is Tummy Tuck Surgery?
- With the world class safety instruments and experience of Dr Harsh Amin Abdominoplasty Procedures performed at ADORN are almost free of any Complications.
Additional cosmetic procedures that would enhance the results are: